- I look for a job at a scientific power-engineering laboratory
as a research worker.
- Higher education, graduated from Tomsk Polytechnical
Institute in speciality "Nuclear Power Plants".
- Experience is 20 years, including 12 years of participation
in former Soviet military and space programs.
- Can propose my personal scientific developments:
- 1) super effective heat exchanger of "air to air"
or "air to liquid" type (ratio "heat flow/mass is ~ one
order more than for standart exchangers);
- 2) gravitational power plant condersing the Earth's gravitational
field energy to electricity and heat (capital cost is ~ 2¸3
times less than for NPP, performance coefficient ~ 60¸80%).
- Igor Prokhorov
- P.O.B. 164, 220109 Minsk,
- Tel.: 375 (017) 246-75-75, 246-73-75, 246-74-72
to Visit our Sponsor
need money? Click here!
to become a ValueClick Member Site