- independent version
- . .
- . . SUPREME SOVIET
- EX-BYELORUSSIAN PARLIAMENT
- .General Information Still under
Last Documents from Pess-Centre:
- November 15, 1996 Appeal of the Presidium of
the Supreme Soviet of the Republic of Belarus.(translated by Sergei Polevikov
International Economic/Investment Analyst Texas Instruments Incorporated Dallas,
- 1.COUNCIL OF EUROPE DELEGATION CALLS ON
PRESIDENT LUKASHENK(A)* TO RESPECT PARLIAMENTARY DEMOCRACY AND RULE OF LAW (27 November 1996)
- 2.Letter to President A. Lukashenko from Mr
Dick Spring TD Tanaiste and Minister for Foreing Affairs President of the Council of the
- * - in original text (WWW Belarus)
- Agreement about
- . Project of Constitution from President of the
Republic of Belarus - A. LUKASHENKO (in English)
- Constitution of the Republic of Belarus
(Draft) from President of the Republic of Belarus - A.
LUKASHENKO (in RUSSAIN)
- . Constitution of the Republic of Belarus (Draft) (in English)
- Amendments proposed by the Agrarian and Communist
groups of parliamentarians
- Project of Constitution from
Communist and Agrarian groups (in Byelorussian)
Weekly Press Releases from our Parliament (RUSSIAN VERSION )
- . S. SHARETSKY. - .
Chairman of Supreme Soviet, personal . Home Page
- . G.KARPENKO - Deputy of Chairman of Supreme Soviet, .personal .
- . P. KRAVCHENKO - Chairman of the Foreing Affairs Committee,
personal Home Page.
- . A. KLIMOV, .personal . Home Page Still
- . S.
SHUSHKEVICH - former speeker, personal Home Page (RUSSIAN VERSION )
- . S.
SCHUKIN, personal Home Page (RUSSIAN VERSION )
- This page was specially prepared for our future sponsors
(c) 1996, 1997
WWW Belarus, Minsk, Belarus
to Visit our Sponsor
need money? Click here!
to become a ValueClick Member Site