The theme of my thesis is "Efficiency of prostaglangin E1
use in patients with occlusive lesions of coronary, brachiocephalic and
I have 22 scientific publications in Belarus, CIS and abroad.
Since May 1997 I work as an assistant in the Department of Cardiology
of Belarussian State Medical Advance Training Institute.
- My name is Igor Polonetsky.
- I was born in 1968 in Minsk, graduated from the Minsk State Medical
Institute in 1991, had my internship in the infarction department of the
4th Minsk Clinical Hospital and was admitted to this
department for constant work as a doctor-cardiologist.
- I provide such diagnostic methods as electrocardiography, electrocardiotopography
(60-leads ECG mapping), Holter ECG monitoring, computer impedance cardiography,
rheovasography and rheoencephalography, exercise and pharmacological testing.
- Along with clinical practice I carry out a scientific work at the
Belarussian Research Institute of Cardiology.
- I am interested in new methods of coronary artery disease treatment,
early diagnostics and prevention of heart failure.
to Visit our Sponsor
need money? Click here!
to become a ValueClick Member Site