Sorry - under constaction
Colour Education in Byelorussia
Text: Colour education with
application of the NCS (Natural Colour System) for architects of Belarus
(still under costraction)
Lectures: COLOUR IN
ARCHITECTURE, EXAMINATION OF COLOURING IN THE BYELORUSSIAN SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE.
OF ARCHITECIURAl MULTICOLOUR PAINTING. HISTORICAL ANALYSIS OF COLOUR USED
The examination of coloring in Byelorussian polytechnical Academy at
the Department of Architecture covers the different main directions:
- the examination of colour as an artistic phenomenon based on natural
and scientific graunds;
- the study of physical fundamentals of colour;
- the study of the inception and development of polychromy in architecture
and town planning (the determination of colour waves and slumps that accompany
the formation of the whole material-spatial enviroment surrounding the
- the researches of colour preferences being integrated in various
architecture and different regions and epochs, peculiarities of natural
colour culture of Belarus;
- the examination all stages of colour desisn (from town planning till
interior design) (analysis of a colour context, the substationof a colour
concept for the project).
The practical syllaby includs the different assignements of architectural
coloring with application of knowledge of NCS
- the colour analysis and study paintings, applied arts, architecture
and town planning, in the terms of colour harmony as a reflection of the
general colour culture of Byelorussia;
- the analysis and study the means and methods needed for abtaining
flat, three-dimensional and spatial, tectonic and atectonic (supergraphic)
- the experimental developments on the colouring of concrete objects,
colour designs on residential and public buildings.
All students knew about the NCS-system and used it in all colour projects.
They used the system one of two ways. Either they departed from an inner
picture, completing it gradually with corresponding samples from the system
or they ased it directly as a design tool, using the colour samples in
the design process, matching colours until a satisfying result was reached.
The establishment and development of a discipline "Colouring"
with knowledge of the NCS-system in the Byelorussian school of architecture
that ia capable to procure a student with the integral knowledge of colour
tinted with architectural-town planning specificity is a pressing goal
for architectural education in our Academy.
GALLERY ll PROJECTS
ll Dr. SHAKINKO
Question and Wishes to Dr. Larissa M. Shakinko
to Visit our Sponsor
need money? Click here!
to become a ValueClick Member Site