- an author's non-commercial
BRAMA creates thematic expositions to theatre
perfomances, concert programmes, presentations, conferences, festival's.
BRAMA sees itself as a Belarusian home "BRAME",
a basis, into which theads of different national schools are interwoven
like in a Gobelin and it unites, frames this entire picture of modern art.
BRAMA may be set up at each border taken separately
- between kinds of art,
- between countries and continents,
- between styles and times in art, to OPEN it...
BRAMA is open for:
- The Gallery "BRAMA" (Byelorussian for "GATES")
has been open to the movement of the Belarusian Art
into the World Art into Belarus since 1991.
- BRAMA - is an author's non-commercial
conceptual gallery, i.e. each exhibition has a form and content idea in
the channe of the general conception of the gallery, which is based on
the interaction of the easel and decorative arts.
- BRAMA forms a collection
as fase of home (and as far as possible of world) plastic art of different
kinds and genres of the end of the XX century (and if it is lucky of the
begining of the XXl century).
artcritic, the author and art director of the "BRAMA" - Gallery
- - modern easel and decorative art;
- - artists of home and foreing schools;
- - creative, business, cultural contacts;
- - new names.
NEWS from "BRAMA"
At the begining Larisa Finkelstein
present some arts.
They demonstrate the main idea and general
conceptoin of "BRAMA"
. . . ..Vladimir
- and number of others
- . Mihail Berman (green painting)
- Serafima Potapova (painting)
- Irina Loban (water-colour)
NEWS from "BRAMA":
1. November 11 in the House of Nature located in the Troitskoie Predmestie
(Minsk) Brama opened the exhibition
" IMPOSSIBLE FIGURES"
by OSCAR REUTERSVARD.
2. November 12 in the House of Literati in Minsk Brama opened
the exhibition " POSTSHOCK ART"
The illustative materinl supplied is nothing but a fragmnet, compiled
at random from different expositions, and does not cover the whole diversity
of the kinds, ganres, styles, and themes reperesented at the Gallery.
Thus, it includes practically nothing of the collection’s Decoration
Section proper, i.e. philisophical ceramic and colour moulding, glass and
textile sculpture, china compositions, etc.
This, as well as a lot of other things, is caused by inabalability
of the storage facilities. The Gallery organises conceptual authors’ exhibitions
of various composition: monographic, by groups, national, international.
Tha Gallery can organise and stage an exhibition from a foreign
country in one of the most prestigeous halls in Minsk. It can also undertake
advertising ( bills, tickets, advertising on radio and TV, in mass and
- For the attention of the honrable colleagues and potential
- Please, note the following issues referring to the
creative concept of the Brama in respect to the organisational matters.
Best regards, ...
Phone: + 375 (017) 2 33 48 52
39 - 11, F. Skoryna ave., Minsk, Belarus
- However, the Gallery is not able to finance its projects.
- The gallery does not set the sale of works as a priority,
- but is ready to render all possible assistense under favorable conditions.
- Hope, that the supplied materials will noy be neglected.
- Thank you in advance and look forward to our cooperation.
1996 WWW Belarus, Minsk, Belarus
to Visit our Sponsor
need money? Click here!
to become a ValueClick Member Site